Monday, March 21, 2011

Update

A belated update; technical difficulties on my behalf-I apologize for this. From early Saturday morning: The interactive project in Jaidwar has started with the students divided into three mixed groups of 7, each with a teacher in charge. Our two schools have integrated themselves as they seem to have developed a camaraderie amongst themselves. They continue to enjoy Ajay's meals. Super abundance of mineral water at camp. The staff and students have visited several homes and befriended the matrons of the village as well, apart from the kids. Early this morning the group went for a short 5-6k trek to the ridge above the Jaidwar and enjoyed the  360 degree views from there. The weather is quiet pleasant there.

 All is well for now!! I will keep you posted on developments.  This post is from a representative at the school. He is receiving updates from the project site. I will update you when I receive the next one!





No comments:

Post a Comment